[mythtv-users] Just updated from atrpms, and remote stoped working

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Fri May 30 12:23:52 UTC 2008

Nick Morrott schreef op 30-5-2008 14:11:
> The thread on atrpms-users has all of the necessary information. There
> is an issue with the x86_64 LIRC RPMs included in the recent update.
>
> Nick

Have the same problem on i386, downgrading myth to the version before
the update solved it for me. Frontend logs didn't show the normal line
in the log like this one:

lirc init success using configuration file: /home/mythtv/.mythtv/lircrc

Which made me roll back the myth packages but not the lirc ones, all
seems fine now :)

Regards,

Jos Hoekstra