[mythtv-users] lirc remote menus text input

Dave Gartside dave.gartside at solihull.ac.uk
Mon Nov 3 14:25:40 UTC 2008

Hello All, have just upgraded to Revision: 18948 (SVN) and everything
looks peachy especially the HD stuff!(BBC HD via Astra) however one
thing that's confusing me is that whilst my remote control is working
perfectly for navigating it doesn't work for the text input fields.

I use a sky communicator remote with a keyboard and all of the keys are
mapped with lircrc

Whilst watching TV the buttons work perfectly so pressing the "p" button
will pause

If for instance I try and do a word search from the schedule programs
bit everything is ignored.

Normal keyboard entry works fine btw.

Any clues?

Keep up the good work!

Dave.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify
the system manager.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com