[mythtv-users] Mythweb - search times out. Mysql?

OCG Technical Support support at ocg.ca
Wed Nov 5 04:13:38 UTC 2008

Well...I have php.ini set as follows:
memory_limit = 64M      ; Maximum amount of memory a script may consume

But my http log shows:
[Tue Nov 04 23:07:43 2008] [error] [client 172.31.254.64] PHP Fatal error:
Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 35 bytes)
in /var/www/html/mythweb/modules/tv/includes/objects/Program.php on line 291
Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 22 bytes)

I edited the /etc/php.ini settings but it obviously is not having an effect.
Any ideas why the 64MB setting is not being picked up?  Is there a 32MB max?
Or am I editing the wong file

I checked /etc/httpd/conf.d/ and there is no mythweb.conf there...or
anywhere.

Ideas?

Thanks