[mythtv-users] Can't tune all channels; suspect video driver

Arthur Green arthur at phraction.org
Mon Nov 10 14:26:40 UTC 2008

Harry Devine wrote:

[ ... ]

> Thanks for the tip.  I made those changes to xorg.conf and I still have
> the "stacked" double image (nice description for it, BTW).  So, I'm now
> looking at /etc/ati/amdpcsb file, but I have NO idea how to correlate
> those values to xorg.conf.  What should I be looking for?  Should I post
> that file?

Looking at /etc/ati/amdpcsb on my mythbox, I can't find the entries that
I had to mangle to ensure I removed the stacked image. From my notes, it
looks as if I got the desired effect by changing xorg.conf, renaming
amdpcsb and then restarting X. fglrx creates the file if it can't find
it, using values specified in xorg.conf.

> Thanks,
> Harry

  - Arthur