[mythtv-users] MythVideo and multiple srt files

Jon Bishop jon.the.wise.gdrive at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 10:45:52 UTC 2008

On Nov 11, 2008, at 2:36 AM, Jelle De Loecker wrote:

> Op dinsdag 11-11-2008 om 21:32 uur [tijdzone +1300], schreef Paul
> Kendall:
>> On Tuesday 11 November 2008 17:15:20 Anthony Giggins wrote:
>>> The Internal Player doesn't support external Subtitles does it?
>>>

>> It surely does!
>
> Indeed it does, that's why I asked for it here.
> Had it not supported external subtitles I wouldn't have bothered the
> list with it. :)
>
> Anyway, I thought about making multiple symlinks, but that's not the
> way
> I want it to work at all.
>
> I've added a feature request for the MythVideo plugin here:
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Feature_Wishlist_(Plugin_Addons)#MythVideo

Was wondering about that myself. I was also wondering about multiple
audio tracks... and keys that I can map to my remote in order to
change the subtitles and audio tracks... especially for the dual audio
anime. sometimes you want to be a purist and watch them in japanese
with subtitles (I wish I could understand japanese, but it's way
behind my french and german, which are also poor) and sometimes you
just want them in english so you don't have to concentrate quite so
much on reading...