[mythtv-users] PVR-150 Blaster help Centos 5.2

Gregg 3gemail at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:44:18 UTC 2008

Ok.  Figured it out.  I guess sometimes people need the obvious
pointed out :)  It was right on the website. Oops.
I have the ability to change channels from the command line using the
blaster, but the script I have from the site doesn't seem to work,
well it works partially.  It leaves a log in /var/log/channel, and I
can see the button presses, but the satellite will not change.  I
think I set permissions right on the script chmod +x.  Is there a
setting in mythtv that I am missing?  I set the script in mythtvsetup
to run from /usr/bin/change_channel.  Below is the permission
settings.

-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1382 Nov 10 20:47 change_channel

Thanks again.

-Gregg