[mythtv-users] Why isn't LiveTV as smart as a regular recording?

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:59:55 UTC 2008

On Thu, 13 Nov 2008 06:34:10 am Jelle De Loecker wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just want to ask for a bit of attention to a very old problem:
> For some strange reason, LiveTV can't switch the tuner automatically.

Trouble is LiveTV by default picks the first available tuner, which given
multirec means its locked to one multiplex if already recording.

There's an option - can't remember where, which cause's LiveTV to go to the
*last* available tuner, which 99% time is completely free.

--
Lindsay
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~blackpaw1/album