[mythtv-users] Filesystem in multiple storage groups

Matt MacDonald macdonald.matthew at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 00:38:30 UTC 2008

I apologize if this has already been discussed, I searched and read
the docs but I couldn't find the answer to my question.

One of my drives is a little bit flaky and I decided that this would
be a great time to redo my mythtv setup.  I was thinking that I would
really like to set up two storage groups and use them like this:

Group1 - Good disk with flaky disk for overflow.  I would raise the
weight of the flaky drive to only use is if the good drive fills up
Group 2- Flaky disk only

I would like to use Group2 for non-essential things (my recordings and
kids shows) and keep group2 for WAF shows.  Is this possible to do?
Can a filesystem be in two storage groups?