[mythtv-users] Yadif Jerky

Mitch Gore mitchell.gore at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 21:57:01 UTC 2008

> When playing back the content, choose (M)enu->Video Scan->Interlaced
> or Deinterlaced

So after doing some more testing I am only able to using greedy or yadif
when forcing the deinterlacing detection using the method above.

I tried setting my playback profiles so a 1080i video using yadif and a 720p
video uses nothing.  This didnt work I could still see it fliping beween
de-int and not.

This issue occurs on all my OTA channels.  Is there any way i can force the
video dection manually on each channel?  Going into the menu and changing it
isnt acceptable for the WAF.  But if i could flag my channels at P or i that
would take care of all these issues.

If you have a better idea i am all ears.

Thanks,
Mitchell