[mythtv-users] Monolith Pre-made MythTV Box?

VCRAddict MythTV_01 at appropriate-tech.net
Sun Nov 16 20:53:06 UTC 2008

At 12:36 PM 11/16/08 -0700, Brian Wood wrote:

    [snip]

 > If they are truly providing competent technical help on a 24/7 basis
 > then that might well be a fair price.

Agreed.  But remember, we don't know that they're doing that.  I merely
speculated that 24/7 'phone support might be one of the things that could
justify their rather outrageous asking price for that system; but I saw no
evidence that they actually offer that.

(And while I didn't think of this when I originally investigated them, I
fully agree that the schedules subscription issue is a very important one.)