[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase failure

Dan Mount bubber-mythtv at bubber.com
Wed Nov 19 04:04:26 UTC 2008



On Tuesday, November 18, 2008 10:22pm, "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> said:

> On 11/17/2008 08:50 PM, Dan Mount wrote:
>> My mythfilldatabase started failing. Here is the error:
>>
>> ---
>> 2008-11-17 19:48:28.737 DB Error (Populating temporary table dd_v_program):
>> Query was:
>> INSERT INTO dd_v_program      ( chanid,         starttime,       endtime,        
>>        title,          subtitle,        description,            airdate,       
>> stars,           previouslyshown,        stereo,         subtitled,       hdtv,  
>>                 closecaptioned, partnumber,      parttotal,             
>> seriesid,       originalairdate, showtype,               category_type, 
>> colorcode,       syndicatedepisodenumber,        tvrating,       mpaarating,     
>> programid )      SELECT chanid,         scheduletime,    endtime,               
>> title,          subtitle,        description,            year,           stars,  
>>         isrepeat,               stereo,         subtitled,       hdtv,           
>>        closecaptioned, partnumber,      parttotal,              seriesid,      
>> originalairdate, showtype,               category_type,  colorcode,      
>> syndicatedepisodenumber,        tvrating,       mpaarating,     
>> dd_program.programid FROM channel, dd_schedule, dd_program WHERE
>> ((dd_schedule.programid = dd_program.programid)  AND        (channel.xmltvid     
>>  = dd_schedule.stationid) AND        (channel.sourceid      = 1))
>> Driver error was [2/1366]:
>> QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
>> Database error was:
>> Incorrect integer value: '' for column 'airdate' at row 1
>> ---
>>
>>
>> I belive that I've tracked it back to the data in dd_program. Here is an example
>> insert query:
>>
>> ---
>> 2008-11-17 19:47:40.435 MSqlQuery: INSERT INTO dd_program      ( programid,   
>> title,       subtitle,              description,  showtype,    category_type,    
>>     mpaarating,   starrating,  stars,                 runtime,      year,       
>> seriesid,              colorcode,    syndicatedepisodenumber, originalairdate)
>> VALUES      ('EP000000510019',   'A Different World',      'Clair''s Last Stand',
>>             'Clair disapproves of Denise''s vacation plans.', 'Series',  
>> 'series',              '',  '', 0,                NULL,     '',      
>> 'EP00000051',             '',   '8719',    '1988-03-24')
>> ---
>>
>> If I've tracked it back to the right place, the 'year' value in dd_program is
>> always blank causing the failure when populating dd_v_program. Can anyone tell me
>> if I'm looking in the right place? If so, what's the best course of action for
>> this?
>>
> 
> mythbackend --version ???
> 
> Mike
> 

I finally figured out that my problem started when I moved my mythconverg database to MySQL on a Windows box. Tonight I moved it back to my backend and the problem went away. I'd like to have it on my windows box as it has much more muscle and MythWeb is much faster. I can operate with it on my backend, but would like to take a crack at the problem. Are there known issues with using MySQL on a windows box, or with MySQL 5.0.67? I haven't turned up much searching. Any pointers for looking at this? I'm going to start with mythfilldatabase itself. Are there other places that I should target initially? I've been using Myth for a while, but this is my first time really digging into the code.

Thanks

[bubber at tsunami ~]$ mythbackend --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 18753M
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_oss using_alsa using_arts using_jack using_backend using_dbox2 using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_opengl_vsync using_opengl_video using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw using_xvmc_vld using_glx_proc_addr_arb using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live


MySQL on CentOS 5.2 Backend: 5.0.45
MySQL on W2K8 Server: 5.0.67





More information about the mythtv-users mailing list