[mythtv-users] NVIDIA Video acceleration and myth

Kelvin Smith kelvins at kelhome.dyndns.org
Wed Nov 19 18:34:04 UTC 2008

I have been watching the other thread with interest since I read through
this list that video acceleration of h.264 is now available (although
beta).  However, the list has gone far off topic and I have lost
interest, and started this.

Has anyone tried to incorporate the new driver into Myth (0.21) yet? I
understand myth uses mplayer for tv playback, so is it a patch to turn
on this functionality (like the skiploopfilter patch)?

Interested to know if anyone has attempted and if they are successful.