[mythtv-users] Possible to make a recording request?

C.T. Paterson i.adore.my.64 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 19:42:38 UTC 2008

2008/11/19 Bobby Gill <bobbygill at rogers.com>:
>> At the risk of going off-topic and contributing a potential solution;
>> CBS seems to have full episodes viewable on-line at
>> http://www.cbs.com/late_show/video/
>>
>> Might this work?
>>

> Holy crap! I had no idea my simple request would cause this bruhaha, I am
> very sorry if I was wrong to do so and I definitely will not again in the
> future, I don't wish to do anything to damage the list that has helped me so
> much up to now.
>
> C.T.,
>
> I just checked the link and so far every full episode I clicked on said
> "this episode has expired, please visit cbs.com for more videos" so I can't
> seem to watch any of the full eps there :(

Yeah, recent ones didn't work for me either - but I assumed it was a
region thing, as I'm outside the US.  Expiry didn't make any sense as
these were from a few days ago, and were navigated to by links on
their own site.

I just checked his monologue from last night...it played.

So, they've already expired their "featured videos".  The site is
crap, and my potential solution amounts to naught.

Sorry.

--
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
                                        -- Thomas Paine