[mythtv-users] turning things over - migrate to new master backend

Stefan G. Weichinger lists at xunil.at
Wed Nov 19 21:23:15 UTC 2008

Stefan G. Weichinger schrieb:

> It doesn't hurt *much* as I will move on soon and physically move the
> 500 GB SATA from medion to dell anyway, so that all content will be
> local on dell.

Done that, now I have a second LVM-LV mounted and added to the "Default"
storage group. Unfortunately I still see the effect that some recordings
that are physically there are not found by mythtv ...

Even removing and re-adding all the dirs didn't work.

Any hint on cleaning that up?

Would it work to update the column "storagegroup" in the table "recorded" ?

Or would I break something else by doing that?

Thanks, Stefan