[mythtv-users] setup hauppauge hvr-3000 for dvb-t

nicola76b at libero.it nicola76b at libero.it
Fri Nov 21 14:42:36 UTC 2008

Hi all.
This is my fisrt post in the mailinglist.
I bought an hauppauge hvr-
3000 hybrid: analogic/dvb-s/dvb-t
Following this guide "http://www.linuxtv.
org/wiki/index.php/Hauppauge_WinTV-HVR-3000" I have finally get it work the
board (I use orignal ubuntu 8.10 kernel and the lastes Steve Toth's driver).
When I said get it work I mean that the card WORK WELL ON KAFFEINE (dvb-t AND
dvb-s), but not complete well on mythtv (that, from the first time I have seen
it, I love..).

In specific, on mythtv, I get work the dvb-s and the analogic
part; but the most important for me, DVB-T does not work.