[mythtv-users] New web page for MythTV users mythtvrigs.com.

Mike Dodge dmikester1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 14:44:45 UTC 2008

If I can offer some advice to Dan, it would be to have a section to browse
all the current rigs like on the other hardware site.  That is one thing I
liked that you could see all the rigs together in a list.  Even better would
be to make the list sortable by each column.  If you need any help or
advice, I design websites as well and would be willing to help out where
needed.Mike