[mythtv-users] mythcommflag stops early on a fast machine (maybe ?)

Christopher X. Candreva chris at westnet.com
Thu Nov 27 03:01:57 UTC 2008

I've noticed that on some programs, commflagging seems to work for the first
half or 3/4 of the show, then the end isn't flagged. I haven't been able to
see a pattern. Then tonight I was watching the job queue, and I noticed that
a mythcommflag process ended well before the recoding did.

My backend is a 1ghz machine, but when my 2.4ghzx2 desktop is on I run
mythjobqueue on it. mythcommflag jobs on this machine can run at up to
100fps. It looks like if a fast job gets to the end of an in-process
recording, the job thinks it is finished and ends.
The backend logs show the job starting and stoping normally with no errors.

Bug ? Misconfiguration ? Something else ? I couldn't find any open tickets
on this.