[mythtv-users] Video Filter Options, where did they go?

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 16:13:53 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 7:15 AM, greg <greg12866 at nycap.rr.com> wrote:

> Look for CPU+,CPU++.slim,etc.. Try them all and see which one is best
> for you... I use slim....

Oh, so the playback profiles stuff replaced the filters settings?  Is there
any way to force apply smoothing or antialiasing per frame?  I also want to
play with just the deinterlacer.  There used to be options like bob2x,
kerneldeint, linearblend, onefield, etc.  Is there any way to change that?
I couldn't find these within the playback profiles.