[mythtv-users] Problems with teletext subtitles to some dvb channels

Magnus Larsson magnus at vista.se
Sat Nov 29 22:01:54 UTC 2008

Hi!

I'm a swedish user of Mythtv, and for the TV1000 channels, subtitles are
provided by teletext. However, these subtitles are very ugly. The best I
have been able to make them is at http://www.vista.se/files/mythtv1.png.
I have tried a number of fonts, but the main problem is that they all
are too big. I have set fonts to "small" in the info font setting and
tried the text zoom under analog caption (that did not affect it).

Anyone have advice on what to check, try, change?

Best,

Magnus