[mythtv-users] Server/adding new card dilemma, HD/hardware questions

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 1 07:13:17 UTC 2008

> If I use a digital tuner on my regular cable TV will it capture at better
> quality than my pvr-150?

I have a kworld 115 which is similar to this card:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815260007

Possibly I can test it in analog mode (I never use that since I have
hauppage cards for analog) and report back. I say possibly because its
3:12 in the morning and I have to work in the morning so I am not
going to do that now and I will have to see when I get home...

John