[mythtv-users] Looking for motherboard.

Jenks, Mark Mark.Jenks at nsighttel.com
Wed Oct 1 10:44:19 UTC 2008

My biggest issue so far is with the USB IR that comes with the HVR-1800.
It just locks up for no reason at all after about 15-20 keypresses on
2.6.26 and locks up the entire USB.   On rawhide, it lasts about 100
keypresses and just locks up the IR.

Which IR are you using for your setup?  Maybe I'll just pickup one of
those to get this working.

-Mark