[mythtv-users] Large gray bar at bottom of 16:9 MythWeb preview images

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Sat Oct 4 20:52:11 UTC 2008

Most of my recordings are in high definition and thus in 16:9. MythWeb
preview images for them are created with the picture at the top of the
4:3-sized field, with a large greenish-gray bar at the bottom. (It's
as if, on a 4:3 TV displaying the 16:9 video, the top letterbox bar
merged with the bottom one.) The 16:9 previews used to not be this
way, and 4:3 previews of course look correct. Was this change made to
16:9 previews intentionally, or should I file a ticket?

--
Frontend:		P4 3.0GHz, 1.5TB software RAID 5 array