[mythtv-users] chan up/down succeeds, but change directly to a channel fails [SOLVED]

Adam Hirsch mythtv at quakerporn.com
Sun Oct 5 14:32:52 UTC 2008

Solved, after some new error messages highlighted what was going on.  I'd
held onto my mythconverg DB while upgrading the machine on which I'm
running mythtv, and some variance in numbering the input sources had made
the listings not correspond correctly.  Finally managed to track down this
message:

 http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/264034#264034

... and after deleting and re-creating my input source, channels, and
running mythfilldatabase, all is well.  Sorry for the noise.

Adam

--
Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it.
<adam at baz.org> <http://web.baz.org/~adam/>                    -- Mahatma Gandhi