[mythtv-users] Mythtv and Microsoft Zune

Aaron Klein klein.aaron at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 14:41:39 UTC 2008

I know its likely a long shot but I figured this group would know.  I
did a few quick searches on the net with nothing turning up.  I just
acquired an original Zune 30 and am curious if there is a way within
Myth or via command line to transcode the mpeg2 files I have to WMV
version 9 for the Zune.  Unlike the newer models the original only
supports WMV.  am able to transcoded various file types on my windows
system using windows media encoder but my mythbox is actually a bit
more powerful than my XP system so I was hoping to speed up the
transcode time.