[mythtv-users] MythTV UPnP Server

Ian Hodgson ian.hodgson.home at googlemail.com
Tue Oct 7 18:55:04 UTC 2008

Stuart,
    Thanks for your comments; I did see multiple entries in the list of
albums, but given that the server seemed to stream more reliably than
the FUPPES server that come with FreeNAS, I planned to sort this out
later. Ideally, I would like to have the server built into FreeNAS
sorted, but mounting the NAS disk on a more reliable UPnP server seems
to be the best bet whilst FUPPES is so prone to lock up.