[mythtv-users] What kind of Myth setups do you all have?

mat at lessermatters.co.uk mat at lessermatters.co.uk
Wed Oct 8 11:20:25 UTC 2008

 BE: P4 2GigHz 512Meg Ram, Nova-T 500, HD: 2*80G + 1*500G  + 1*20G (for OS)
Also doubles as my email server, webserver, ftp server, samba + nfs
server plus a multiture of other bits and bobs! Debian etch.

 FE1: Silent (used 1.8inch drive from and old mp3 player) P4 2GigHz, 1G
ram. Debian etch in the lounge. Ugly but works a treat and is quiet

 FE2: Loud P4 2.8Gighz, 1G ram. Ubuntu in the office!

 FE3: Xbox on xebian...quiet as it's in the airing cupboard, with a couple
of cables leading into the bedroom. Slow as hell though...but works.

 FE4: EEEPC - the only non-wired FE. Bit useless but nice if we need a TV
inthe kitchen....which we don't.

Actually the eeepc and xbox aren't working right now since I upgraded to
0.21 but they will be again!