[mythtv-users] The best, coolest cases ... please weigh in ...

Darrin mtv at aperature.org
Wed Oct 8 18:07:52 UTC 2008

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 8:05 AM, David Segall <david at segall.net> wrote:

> Darrin wrote:
> >
> > For the OP: I would suggest anything that is Bluetooth compliant.
>
> Wouldn't that mean that he might need two keyboards? Are there any
> Bluetooth keyboards that can be used to change the BIOS settings?
> --
> David

I'm unsure on that one.  IIRC, if you use the included bluetooth dongle, it
should work with the BIOS.  If you are using a generic bluetooth dongle,
then definitely not.  I use a Microsoft bluetooth mouse with my laptop - no
driver is required if you are using the dongle that came with the mouse, but
then again, no one would ever use a mouse at bootup.  I don't have the
corresponding keyboard to test it with.