[mythtv-users] how to improve Myth (was "OT: I'm streaming Netflix on my Linux box")

David Brodbeck gull at gull.us
Wed Oct 8 22:44:10 UTC 2008

On Wed, October 8, 2008 3:32 pm, Yeechang Lee wrote:
> David Brodbeck <gull at gull.us> says:
>> Edit the metadata from MythWeb.  As of 0.21, it's *much* easier.
>
> You are correct, and I thank you for pointing me to something I hadn't
> looked in years. While it's still no replacement for being able to do
> all this from within Gallery, it's still much much better than the
> pre-0.21 situation.

I think whoever made the 0.21 changes to MythWeb deserves some thanks.
It's a lot slicker-looking than 0.20 and also a lot more usable, which is
a trick that's rarely pulled off in software. ;)  I upgraded a couple
months ago and I'm still running across stuff my MythWeb that makes me
think, "Hey, that's pretty cool."