[mythtv-users] Fix for Shoutcast streams?

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Thu Oct 9 02:47:16 UTC 2008

I haven't played a Shoutcast stream for a while, a month perhaps?  I go
to the stream harvester and it's unable to grab any URL data from
Shoutcast.  Looking at the Web page I see it is quite different from
before.  While I'm able to copy and paste the URL into VLC, is there a
fix for the harvester?

I'm running Mythbuntu 8.04 so it may be a while before a fix migrates
to me if it exists.

- Nate >>