[mythtv-users] Have myth email schedule info

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Fri Oct 10 00:13:33 UTC 2008

On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 3:22 PM, Steve Peters - Priority Electronics
<steve at priorityelectronics.com> wrote:

> What about the tv wish script. That script searches for tv shows to record
> based on your input into settings files. You could maybe modify it to do all
> the same stuff, but instead of fill the myth db with stuff to record, it
> just shoots off an email.
>
> I have no idea how to make the change, but I'm sure you could find the
> original programmer...he/she would be able to tell you right away how hard
> that modification would be.

I don't know if that script could be used as a starting point for what
the OP is wanting to do, but you are referring to TVwish, written by
the somewhat famous (in the right circles) Brad Templeton:

http://www.templetons.com/brad/myth/tvwish.html

   Marc