[mythtv-users] NAS power supply

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri Oct 10 17:51:47 UTC 2008

On Fri, October 10, 2008 10:41 am, John Drescher wrote:

>>    I dunno. I would scrutinize those VERY carefully. I've seen what
>> looked
>> like good deals on drives online and once you get all the details it
>> doesn't
>> look so good anymore. I've seen that on pricewatch. Don't recall the
>> details,
>> just the dissapointment. '-)
>>

> Those are Factory Recertified units
>
> http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=ST3750330AS-R&cat=HDD

I got burned real badly long ago on cheap drives.  No more - they're so
cheap that saving a few bucks more isn't worth it.

I want real drives, with real 5 year warranties, not 'recertified' drives
with expired or 30 day warranties.

--
  o__

You are an adult when you realize that everyone's an idiot sometimes. You
are wise when you include yourself.