[mythtv-users] Jumpy picture.

Oz Dror ozdror at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 11 16:07:46 UTC 2008

The image is jumpy in all profiles including the SLIM. It is worse in LiveTV
I am using KDE 4.1.1 The CPU load (or one of the CPUs gets to up to 50-70%)

On the other hand when I switched to Gnome WM or switch user (also using
KDE). The problem is solved, but the CPU (of one processor
jumps to 98-100%)

It looks that it is a kde setup issue, any idea?

-Oz