[mythtv-users] Apple TV almost working. Only a slight issue remains

Michael Brancato mike at mikebrancato.com
Sat Oct 11 17:47:55 UTC 2008

 >What version are you using? Trunk?
 >
 >/Met vriendelijke groeten,/
 >
 >*Jelle De Loecker*
 >Kipdola Studios - Tomberg

I'm using Ubuntu Intrepid Ibex beta and the pre-compiled mythtv
packages.  It reports a version of "0.21.0+fixes18379-0ubuntu1".  Output
of my --version is below:

mike at iMyth:~$ mythfrontend.real --version
Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 18379
MythTV Branch    : branches/release-0-21-fixes
Library API      : 0.21.20080304-1
Network Protocol : 40
Options compiled in:
  linux profile using_oss using_alsa using_arts using_jack using_backend
using_dbox2 using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun
using_iptv using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libfftw3 using_lirc
using_opengl_vsync using_opengl_video using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr
using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmcw using_xvmc_vld using_glx_proc_addr_arb
using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl
using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live

Regards,

--
Mike Brancato, CISSP