[mythtv-users] Apple TV almost working. Only a slight issue remains

Michael Brancato mike at mikebrancato.com
Sun Oct 12 01:17:51 UTC 2008

Brad Fuller wrote:

> Why are you using:
>
> Option "NvAGP" "1"
>
> does the AppleTV use AGP bus?

Well, I guess I only included that because I use it in other nVidia
setups with 1080i.  But after looking, it looks like it won't matter.
The Bus is PCI-e according to lspci, but an AGPGART is still used with
PCI-e video cards.  But I don't know that the NvAGP would load.  So I
removed that from my config, removed the modules and restarted X.  That
killed my AppleTV =p.  After a reboot, my video still works, but I still
have audio buffer underrun issues.

--
Mike Brancato, CISSP