[mythtv-users] Accessing data DVDs within myth

The GUIGuy linux at finalfiler.com
Mon Oct 13 04:01:57 UTC 2008

The GUIGuy wrote:
>  I'll try but I think that'll give me an unwanted "feature"
> elsewhere.

That's too slow to be practical either way, when I have my most of my
video on a file server across a network. If I choose to update the video
database, I have a significant delay. If I choose to 'browse files'
there is an even longer delay.

But thanks anyway.

BTW, I have it at the back of my mind that a previous frontend
installation I did would automatically pop up the file list whenever a
disk with .avi files was inserted.

--
The GuiGuy

   ,-._|\