[mythtv-users] Migrating Myth to a new machine

Darren Black lists.drdaz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 15:26:40 UTC 2008

You could also just boot the OS on your new motherboard when you get it...
I've migrated Linux installs (including Ubuntu) between machines a few times
now, and experienced minimal problems.

Also, not that it's any of my business of course, but isn't that CPU
overkill for a backend-only system? It's the frontend duties that require
horsepower...