[mythtv-users] Getting this working should NOT be this hard!

Steve Heistand steve at heistand.org
Fri Oct 17 03:26:57 UTC 2008

} I'll look around for that.  Just seems odd that something that is
} supposed to be supported in a prebuilt distro is missing something like
} that.

it may not be the firmware, it was just a thought.

} I don't see anything called interlacer. Is it the Playbback Profiles
} screen (screen 3)?  If so, I have mine set to Slim.

edit the entries under slim page 2 and change to suit.

--
"Why is it so hot inside this handbasket?"
steve at heistand.org