[mythtv-users] mythweb upcoming recordings is wrong

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sat Oct 18 01:18:20 UTC 2008

On Oct 17, 2008, at 6:11 PM, Steve Heistand wrote:

> so at the moment I when I bring up the "upcoming recordings" from
> mythweb
> it doesnt match what the upcoming recording say from mythfrontend.
> how can that be?

I think you'll need to be more specific for us to help figure out what
the differences are.
They are different like none of the programs have anything in common
with each other? I told it to record Oprah and it's recording Fox News
instead? It's missing two of my tuners? It's giving me upcoming
recordings from 4 years ago? I've never heard of any of these
problems, but they would all represent very different problems.

-Brad