[mythtv-users] Hum on analog audio to TV

James Crow james at ultratans.com
Tue Oct 21 20:17:02 UTC 2008

I have two Myth systems currently running. Both are connected by analog
audio to RCA inputs on the TVs. My master BE/FE works great. 720P and
analog stereo. My secondary FE (no BE on this box) is having an audio
issue. It is connected to the TV at 480P component with analog sound.
Whenever the Myth box is turned on there is an audible buzz from the TV
speakers. I have tried switching from the built audio to an external USB
audio device and the symptoms persist. Does anyone have any
recommendation of things I can try to fix this?

Thanks,
James