[mythtv-users] Doing a "scan for games" in mythgame hangs mythfrontend, rails cpu.

Greg Grotsky spikeygg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 12:29:24 UTC 2008

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 8:58 PM, Greg Grotsky <spikeygg at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I think I'm going to try updating my SVN version to latest trunk and see
> if that helps, if it doesn't I'll try going backwards.

So it must have been something I did on the previous installation because
I updated all myth modules (TV,Plugins,Themes) to latest trunk version
(r18830) last night and recompiled, when I attempt to do a game scan it
works fine!  Weird.  Oh well, chalk it up to user error, I guess.

Thank you guys for your help.
-Greg