[mythtv-users] PVR-350

David Schmidt david.schmidt.in.dallas at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:17:03 UTC 2008

[top posting only since Aaron did, so it's not even more a mess]

As a fellow 350 owner, I'd have to agree.

I'm happy with my decision at the time to go 350 since I didn't want
to upgrade my CPU and it (P3/450MHz) was reported as borderline at the
time.  I've since found it can play real time to the framebuffer, but
not time stretch past 1.1X.

If you have anything over 450MHz, and I can't imagine you don't,
you'll be better off with a real graphics card with a good TV out.
The TV out on the 350 is great, but difficult to configure and it runs
rather hot (the card in general).