[mythtv-users] mythstream and lirc fullscreen

koen mythtv koen.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 21:41:20 UTC 2008

hi,

i have a strange problem with my mythbuntu install.
when i press the 'OK'button on my harmony 525 remote, mythstream goes
fullscreen and then black...when i press space or enter on my keyboard i get
nice clear full screen picture...
what baffles me is the fact that the same 'key' is sent by lirc than by
keyboard, but the end result is different...

i can't put my finger on it, does ring a bell somewhere?
Is there something wrong with my settings? is my guess that the event is
sent twice correct? (once by lirc, once by mythtv itself or some other
thing?)

kind regards,

koen