[mythtv-users] Attention tv_grab_uk_rt users!

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 19:15:13 UTC 2008

On 23/10/2008, Mike Holden <mythtv at mikeholden.org> wrote:
> Nick Morrott wrote:
>  > Apologies to XMLTV users that do not follow the xmltv-users list. I
>  > posted the update and the warning 2 weeks ago, along with details of
>  > the changes (see the link Justin supplied).
>  >
>  > I am still trying to see if the Radio Times can add the remaining
>  > Freesat/Freeview channels that they do not yet carry - if anyone else
>  > wants to ask too, please send a message to radio.times at bbc.co.uk.
>

> I was following that thread on the xmltv list as well. There was a
>  statement from someone (not sure if it was you or someone else) that said
>  they were monitoring the mythtv list. I understood that to mean a message
>  had been posted here to let everyone know it was happening, but maybe that
>  wasn't the case?

I posted a follow-up on xmltv-users a while ago to say I was
monitoring mythtv-users for reports of users losing some of their
listings listings due to the update. Fortunately, MythTV users are a
clever bunch, and the two who did post reporting the issue in this
thread resolved it without any problems. If any other users are unsure
how to get their listings back after reading this thread, please post
here (or to the xmltv-users list) for some guidance.

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott