[mythtv-users] Where did this recording come from?

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Fri Oct 24 13:41:09 UTC 2008

On 23-Oct-08, at 8:30 PM, Jeff Simpson wrote:

> Unfortunately all it told me was "Recording Rule 8, Whacked Out
> Sports". I guess that means it was specifically clicked on and set to
> record.
>
> Any idea which table houses the recording rules?

I think it's the record table but you can get a nicer view by looking
under Manage Recordings -> Set Priorities. That screen shows all the
active recording rules despite the somewhat misleading name. If
Whacked Out Sports was one of those "record this showing only" deals
then I believe it would be removed from the priorities screen once it
hits.

- George