[mythtv-users] Uptime

Scott Alfter scott at alfter.us
Fri Oct 24 17:27:57 UTC 2008

Paul Clark wrote:
> How much uptime do others get?  I'm trying to decide if I should spend
> some time to investigate my issues further or just accept that 5-7
> days is average.

mythserver ~ # uptime
 10:01:15 up 69 days, 15:17,  1 user,  load average: 0.23, 0.10, 0.02

This is a backend-only machine (frontends are off when they're not in use), but
there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to get weeks or months of uptime (I
think the last time I had my backend powered down was to replace a bad UPS).

  _/_
 / v \ Scott Alfter