[mythtv-users] I want to retire a storage group and move the files to my primary storage group

Adam Felson a.f.9 at pobox.com
Fri Oct 24 21:27:46 UTC 2008

I just upgraded my backend to have a much larger recordings partition
(/mnt/store) and want to move the files that I have in a second storage group
on a networked file server to the first storage group.

I think the easiest way will be to find the database table containing filename
or storage group, update it, and mv the files manually.

I hopped onto mysql, did a show tables, but couldn't find where the filename
is stored.  The recordedprograms table?  programs?

Could somebody give me a pointer to where I can find the filename data to
modify?