[mythtv-users] mythfilldatabase file option sourceid

Maik Mahnkop PC_Supporter at t-online.de
Mon Oct 27 08:20:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

is  there or will be there and option to use mythfilldatabase -file to
update all sources at once?
The reason is as follows:

I have mythtv running on a backend with 2 analog and 3 dvb-t cards. I use
the second analog for nxtvepg and the mythfilldatabase "harvest.sh"
script.The point is, that no eit data is available for channel "eurosport"
in my region. So I editet the channels table and added the CNI for eurosport
in analog source and dvb-t soure. But doing so I have to run the
mythfilldatabes -file twice: once for source1 and once for source two.
Would'nt it be easier to have an option "all" for mythfilldatabase? I mean
instead of

mythfilldatabase -file 1 nxtvepg.xml
mythfilldatabase -file 2 nxtvepg.xml
 just run

mythfilldatabase -file all nxtvepg.xml

?In my opinion this would save time.

P.S. Sorry for my english. I'm from germany.

Maik