[mythtv-users] DVB tuning problem

Anthony Arobone aaroboneml at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 17:18:06 UTC 2008

Oh thats great.  Got 'em both back again too.  I knew there was a reason I
hated TWC ;)   I'm slowing learning more and more about this digital cable
thing.  But now all my recording schedules are fubar since I deleted all my
channels :/  Its not seeing that some where previously recorded so its
recording them again...oh well glad I had 1 TB.

Thanks everyone!