[mythtv-users] Apple TV 2.1 running MythFrontend

Simon Allcorn simon.allcorn at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 20:26:03 UTC 2008

Hi,

does anyone know how to get the remote working with the apple tv
(using osx and not linux) ? I've been trying to find this out, but I'm
having no luck !

Is the support of the apple remote built into the mythfrontend binary
? Should it 'just work' ? Everything is ok (using iphone as the remote
atm with the telnet interface) - menu's, playing video etc.

this is driving me nuts :(

setup:
apple tv:
  unlocked (http://code.google.com/p/atv-bootloader/)