[mythtv-users] heliocreek help request

Robert McNamara iamlindoro at aol.com
Wed Oct 29 17:48:51 UTC 2008

Hi Brad,
On some (older) tars of mythtube before I did a cleaning it up, some of the
compile cruft from a broken build was in there.  On the latest tar it
shouldn't be in there.  If you *do* see stuff like this, it should work to
go in and run qmake-qt4 on all the pro files in mythtube.  The easiest way,
though, is to use my configure patch from the mythtube contrib dir and patch
mythplusings configure so that it gets built as part of those.  You can also
patch /usr/(local)/share/mythtv/library.xml with my other patch in there to
add it to your menus.

Wait half a second, though, I am uploading a new revision to account for
some recent header changes.

Robert